Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Letter Home (2/3/10)

Tim my main man, and Birthday girl amber, and SEXY MAXXXXX!

This place is absolutely amazing and if there's anywhere that the spirit dwells other than the temple, it's here. I am proudly reporting to you that there are absolutely no regrets in coming here and that I am not home sick one bit. But i do miss everyone like crazy!! I am learning so much and I've already experienced some unreal blessings. Thank you so much for your example and for your diligence in getting me out here. I know I have a great work to do and that I am going to change lives that no one else can! Ive been called as District Leader and it's so cool. The Love that I have for my district is untouchable. I believe that I've been a pretty solid example to others and have even kept some here because of things that I've been through and for the examples like you who have helped me get through tough times. The Lord truly blesses us and I'm so grateful for all of my learning experiences so that I could help others. This church is sooo true. I love my savior and just trying to be obedient everyday here makes me so much more grateful to him. I cant imagine living a perfect obedient life, I cant thank him enough for setting that example. I've learned something so important while I've been here and that's to love. Whether its your investigator, your friend, or your companion, it makes all the world of difference.
Anyways I've got to get going to the temple. I'll be thinking of you guys there. I will always hold that day dear to my heart! BTW I love the blogspot idea!!

Here's a quick little spiritual thought:

-" The standard of truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calamity may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purpose of God shall be accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." - Joesph Smith.

This work is so real. I love my father in heaven and my savior and redeemer Jesus Christ. I know that they love us so much and that if were obedient we can return to live with them. This is truly the restored and one and only gospel, and I'm eternally grateful to be a part of it.

One Love, (haha)
- Elder Bussell

No comments:

Post a Comment